Hey hey! Really exciting day here at WP Tasty HQ: we’re hiring! 🎉
WP Tasty is a small company focused on providing products that make food bloggers’ lives easier. We started with a bulletproof recipe plugin that helps bloggers get found in organic search. We then built a simple image optimization plugin that helps bloggers optimize their images for both Pinterest and SEO. We’ve got a lot more coming down the line, but to do so, we need to continue growing our team!
Our new Customer Success Agent will be joining the Food Blogger Pro / Pinch of Yum / WP Tasty family. We’re a tight-knit group that works from all across the US (and Canada!).
Here’s who we’ve currently got on our team:
- Alana – Pinch of Yum’s Video Specialist. She makes all the delicious videos for the POY insta account (and others) and helps teach others about making food videos.
- Alexa – Community & Event Specialist for Food Blogger Pro. And so much more than that. Podcast editor, content creator, make-things-happener.
- Bjork – The Bossman of Food Blogger Pro and WP Tasty. He’s friendly and nerdy and the best boss I’ve ever had.
- Elizabeth – Communications intern! She’s working on everything from building out nutrition pages for Nutrifox and doing SEO audits on Pinch of Yum posts.
- Jasmine – Affiliate manager for FBP, POY, and WPT. She also makes our graphics and does some other design-related work.
- Jenna – Communications manager for POY. If you need something from Pinch of Yum, Jenna is your gal.
- Krista – The hands! Krista is the POY shoot assistant, and her beautiful hands are featured in Pinch of Yum photographs and videos.
- Lindsay – The voice and chief recipe creator for Pinch of Yum. Maker of all things delicious.
- Raquel – Me! Product Manager and web developer for WP Tasty and Food Blogger Pro. I currently do most the customer support and work with our developers to build and improve our products.
We’re now looking to add to our little work family again – this time to help support our WP Tasty customers.
If the position listed below sounds like the right fit for you, SCORE! We want to hear from you! Please apply.
And if not, I’m asking a favor of you: will you share this job opportunity with your friends who are of the friendly, patient, customer-loving variety? The ones who would love a job working with our beloved customers on the internet? The ones who would just so totally thrive in a position like this?
Position Title: Customer Success Agent
Main Thing You’ll Do: Respond to support requests and help our customers utilize our products to their maximum potential.
Other Important Things You’ll Do:
- Report on common issues
- Keep track of feature requests for our products
- Improve our customer service process
Hours: 15-20 hours/week
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 3 – 4 hours per day, preferably between 8am – 4pm PST. The schedule is flexible, but a relatively consistent schedule is preferred.
Location: Anywhere in the US! You’ll be working remotely.
Compensation: Dependent on the qualifications of the applicant.
Starting Date: February 2018
We Are Looking for a Person Who:
- Is a ridiculously good communicator, particularly in writing – this is non-negotiable because this position is remote and strong communication is a must
- Is experienced with and has a passion for customer service
- Is patient!
- Is a self-starter
- Knows how to Google search like a boss
- Is comfortable with HTML and CSS, and is interested in learning more
- Is extremely comfortable using WordPress
- Is familiar with WP Tasty products (bonus points if you already use them!)
- Has a love of learning
Click here to apply This application is now closed.
Application Tip: Please note that the application form is web-based and we highly recommend completing it on a desktop computer. We also recommend drafting your answers in a Word document before entering in the application to ensure your answers are saved.
Application Deadline: Sunday, February 18, 2018