We pushed out a small update to Tasty Recipes with a few bug fixes and performance enhancements you’ll want to take care of.
Here’s what you’ll find in Tasty Recipes 3.0.1:
- Introduces a
tasty_recipes_updated_recipe_ratingaction which fires when a recipe’s rating is updated.
- Fixes an issue with the customizer where a backslash would be added to a recipe card social description with apostrophes.
- Ensures rating stars appear when the comment form doesn’t have a
- Ensures paragraph tags are removed from the schema description.
- Ensures ‘Jump to Recipe’ quick links don’t render for excerpts.
- Minifies SVG sprite and CSS when printing with recipe card.
- Adds a
title=""attribute to the Nutrifox iframe.
- Supports another Mediavine endpoint for oEmbed.
Don’t forget to update! ⚡️
You should soon see an update for Tasty Recipes 3.0.1 in your WordPress dashboard. Make sure to update to start using these awesome new features and keep your plugin up-to-date.
Interested in Tasty Recipes? 💃
If you’ve been tossing around the idea of giving Tasty Recipes a try, these updates might just make you pull the trigger! We’re always looking for new ways to improve Tasty Recipes, and you can be confident that we’ll keep supporting you on your blogging journey.