- Magically uses a
tasty-recipes.phpfile in the active theme directory as the recipe card template.
- Makes print button font color CSS more specific, to increase the likelihood it will display as white.
tasty_recipes_print_query_varfilter to modify the print URL keyword (default is ‘print').
- Only renders recipe description microdata when there's a description for the recipe.
.tasty-recipes-print-viewclass to the
<body>element when printing a recipe, for targeting CSS to the print view.
- Strips slashes from escaped characters in EasyRecipe conversion process.
[i]and other styling markup when converting Meal Planner Pro recipe subheadings.
Don't forget to update!
You should soon see an update for Tasty Recipes v0.5.0 in your WordPress dashboard. Make sure to update to keep your plugin in tip-top shape.
This update has a few fixes we think you're going to really like. Here are the top 3 things we included in this update:
1. Recipe description microdata
Recipe description microdata will now only get rendered if you include it in the recipe. You can't render something that isn't there!
2. Meal Planner Pro subheadings
If you were converting from Meal Planner Pro you might have noticed some issues with your subheading formatting. Those have been fixed! Tasty Recipes now transforms styling markup when converting Meal Planner Pro subheadings.
3. EasyRecipe conversion update
If you converted an EasyRecipe to Tasty Recipes and noticed some weird characters - i.e. slashes -, Tasty Recipes will now automatically strip them out of your recipe. It's always a good thing when an update makes less work for you!