- Uses full image size in JSON+LD and microdata, instead of the thumbnail size, to ensure image meets minimum size recommended by search engines.
- Falls back to the post's first inline image for JSON+LD and microdata when recipe doesn't have an assigned image.
rel="nofollow"checkbox to WordPress link editor, making it possible to add
rel="nofollow"to links in a recipe.
- Only includes
authorin JSON data when author is present, to ensure validator errors when it's not.
- Meal Planner Pro converter: handles
[i]markup; strips empty erroneous lines.
- Warns user when post revisions are disabled, to ensure a backup is made prior to performing conversions.
Don't forget to update!
You should soon see an update for Tasty Recipes v0.4.0 in your WordPress dashboard. Make sure to update to keep your plugin in tip-top shape.
This update has a few new features and fixes that I think you'll be excited about. Here are the top 3 things we included in this update:
1. NoFollow link option
Being able to add a rel="nofollow" to your sponsored and affiliate links is really important. It lets search engines know Hey! I might get paid for this link, so don't take it into your rankings. Giving search engines this info helps you stay in their good graces.
To learn how to add rel="nofollow" to your links in Tasty Recipes, click here!
2. Warn if revisions are off before converting
A couple users experienced problems when they converted a recipe, then decided to revert and realized they didn't have any post revisions to go back to. So, we now warn you before you convert an individual recipe if you have revisions turned off for that post.
3. Improve the Meal Planner Pro conversion
If you were converting from Meal Planner Pro you might have noticed some bugs in the last version. Those have been fixed! We now recognize the [b] and [i] tags in Meal Planner Pro, and we prevent it from adding extra lines between your ingredients.
Haven't purchased yet?
If you think you'd like to get a copy for yourself, be sure to join the waitlist. We'll email you when you reach the top of the list!