This version of Tasty Recipes introduces a few new features and improvements, including new converters for WordPress.com recipe shortcodes and Ziplist recipes, improvements to the templates, the ability to use Simple Recipe Pro’s comment-free ratings in rating calculations, and more.
- Adds recipe converter for WordPress.com.
- Updates ZipList converter to also handle Zip Recipes.
- Persists Simple Recipe Pro ratings data when it exists, and includes in recipe rating calculation.
tasty_recipes_google_schemafilter for modifying Google Schema output.
- Always includes the full size image in Google Schema output.
- Allows translation for all templates.
data-pin-nopinattribute to thumbnail and Instagram logo on all templates.
- Fixes issue where Tasty Recipes had a conflict with the WordPress Text Widget.
- Fixes PHP notice that occasionally happened when posting a comment.
Don't forget to update!
You should soon see an update for Tasty Recipes v1.2.0 in your WordPress dashboard. Make sure to update to keep your plugin in tip-top shape.
We just pushed out a Tasty Recipes update with a few improvements and enhancements. Here's what you'll find in Tasty Recipes version 1.2.0:
1. New WordPress.com and Zip Recipes converters ⚡
Tasty Recipes can now convert from WordPress.com recipe shortcodes and Zip Recipes. Know a friend who uses one of these formats? Forward this email!
2. Use Simple Recipe Pro ratings in calculations
A while back, Simple Recipe Pro didn't associate their ratings with comments, but they changed their system over time. Tasty Recipes now supports this old rating system and takes these older non-comment-associated ratings into account. New ratings still have to be left with a comment.
3. Include the full-size image in the structured data
Just in case, Tasty Recipes now sends the full-size image you select in your recipe in the structured data along with the crops it makes. And if for some reason you don't want Tasty Recipes to send the cropped images in the structured data, we added a filter that allows you to turn that off.
4. Template improvements
We included some translation functions for words that were previously missed. We also added the data-pin-nopin="true" attribute to the recipe thumbnail and any icons in the recipe card since these usually aren't great for pinning.
Interested in Tasty Recipes?
If you’ve been tossing around the idea of giving Tasty Recipes a try, these updates might just make you pull the trigger! We’re always looking for new ways to improve Tasty Recipes, and you can be confident that your recipes will be beautiful, functional, and fully supported.
Take a look at all Tasty Recipes has to offer here: https://www.wptasty.com/tasty-recipes
Also, don’t forget about our 14-day money-back guarantee! Trying Tasty Recipes is risk-free, and we think you’ll really like it.