- Adds recipe conversion tool for WP Ultimate Recipe.
- Updates EasyRecipe converter to correctly process very old recipe format.
- Only includes first cuisine, category or method in JSON+LD when multiple are provided (comma-separated).
- Conditionally displays Nutrifox data as microdata, depending if nutrient is present in embed.
- Ensures recipe editor only renders once when TinyMCE is used multiple times in the admin.
Don't forget to update!
You should soon see an update for Tasty Recipes v0.6.0 in your WordPress dashboard. Make sure to update to keep your plugin in tip-top shape.
This update has a few fixes we think you're going to really like. Here are the top 3 things we included in this update:
1. WP Ultimate Recipe conversion
Tasty Recipes now supports WP Ultimate Recipe conversions!
If you're using WP Ultimate Recipe, you can now convert those recipes to Tasty Recipe with a click of a button. You can learn more about the process here.
2. Nutrifox data as microdata
Tasty Recipes now displays Nutrifox data as microdata, depending if the nutrient is present. If you're displaying the information, we want to give it to search engines like Google!
3. EasyRecipe conversion update
If you're running a legacy version of EasyRecipe, Tasty Recipes can now easily convert your recipes! You can read more about the conversion process here: https://www.wptasty.com/easyrecipe-alternative/
Haven't purchased yet?
If you're interested in learning more about Tasty Recipes, check it out here: https://www.wptasty.com/tasty-recipes/