Why Rachael Gunn from Champagne on Arrival loves Tasty Pins

Headshot of Rachael Gunn
"Optimising my posts and pins for Pinterest is now so much quicker and easier now thanks to Tasty Pins. I am very bad at anything vaguely technical, but even I was able to figure out 80% of the functionality and try it out in less than an hour. For the remaining 20%, I spoke to their excellent support team who responded promptly and answered all my questions."
Rachael Gunn / Champagne on Arrival