Welcome to the Tasty Recipes Slickstream Favorites button demo!
With the Tasty Recipes Bold and Fresh templates, you can decide which two buttons to display in your recipe card.
You can choose from:
- Slickstream Favorites
- Mediavine Grow.me
Our famous WP Tasty meatballs! You’ll absolutely love them, but you really shouldn’t eat them. This is a test recipe. It might not taste very good!
- 8 cups cooked wild rice
- 4 cups finely chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425. Mix the meatball ingredients together. Roll into balls (1-2 tablespoons each) and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until firm when you press them.
- Eat them! But don’t really eat them. Remember, this is a test recipe!
This recipe freezes well for up to 6 weeks.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Swedish
Keywords: easy dinner recipes