We've been busy over at WP Tasty, working our way through lots of fun new features for Tasty Recipes. There's a whole lot in Tasty Recipes 3.1.0:
- Adds card button options for Slickstream Favorites and Mediavine Grow.me, for the Bold and Fresh templates.
- Adds copy to clipboard feature.
- Adds the option to clear formatting styles in the editor.
- Adds an outline star rating style, configurable in the Customizer.
- Makes Quick Links available as a shortcode.
- Makes sure the recipe card thumbnail always appears with Jetpack. ?
- Moves the ‘Jump to recipe' target to above the recipe card.
- Ensures Quick Links only render on blog posts, not the homepage or archives. ?
Recipe card button options for Slickstream Favorites and Mediavine Grow.me
Want to add a little pizazz to those same ol' recipe card buttons? Well, now you can! If you use the Bold or Fresh recipe card templates, you'll now see options to choose which two buttons are displayed. Choose from Print, Pinterest, Slickstream Favorites, and Mediavine Grow.me Save buttons.
Copy ingredients to clipboard feature
Your readers are gonna LOVE this one! Now you can copy recipe ingredients straight to your favorite list app with just a click!
If you want to start using the ‘Copy to clipboard' feature, just pop into your Tasty Recipes settings and turn on the option for the ‘Copy to Clipboard.' Easy as that!
Option to clear formatting styles in the editor
Have you ever accidentally copy and pasted some unwanted styles into your recipe card? Yep, we've done it too! Now you can quickly clear those styles and get on with the show!
You'll now find these handy little buttons in all your Tasty Recipe text editor fields.
Adds outline star rating style ⭐️
When we recently redesigned the Pinch of Yum site, we added some fancier outlined stars to the recipe ratings and thought you all might like those fancy new stars!
In the Tasty Recipes Settings > Design Tab you'll now find options for solid or outlined stars.
Makes Quick Links available as a shortcode
Would you prefer a little more control over your ‘Jump to recipe' and ‘Print' Quick Links? Now you have the option of manually inserting Quick Links using shortcodes.