Welcome to the Tasty Recipes Demo!
Here, you can see all of our favorite Tasty Recipes features in action!
Below is our easy-to-customize Bold recipe card, one of six beautifully designed recipe card templates we have available.
In all our templates, you'll see the following features and functions:
- Jump to Recipe and Print Recipe: Optional jump and print links at the top of the post.
- Recipe Scaling: Adjust serving sizes using the 1x, 2x, and 3x buttons.
- Embedded Video Tutorials: Step-by-step video integration that can be turned on/off by readers
- Affiliate Links: Showcased equipment and products through Tasty Links
- Hands-Free Feature: Cook Mode makes it easier for readers to follow along with your recipe while they're cooking.
- Nutrition Facts: Easily add recipe nutritional information with or without our Nutrifox integration.
- Copy to Clipboard Button: Readers can copy/paste the ingredients list in one click.
- Shoppable Recipes: Instacart button, to make your recipes shoppable and give you commissions
- Social Sharing: Added Instagram handle, so users can tag you when they try your recipe!
- Commissions Opportunity: Added WP Tasty Affiliate ID to the “Powered by Tasty Recipes” footer at the bottom of the post.
Tasty Sourdough Bread
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- Diet: Vegan
Our famous WP Tasty Bread! You'll absolutely love it, but you really shouldn't eat it because this is a test recipe. It might taste just like playdoh!
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups salt
- 10 tablespoons instant yeast
- 1 1/2 cups room temperature water
- DOUGH PREP: In a large mixing bowl, whisk the flour, salt, and yeast together until mixed. Stir in the water until a chunky, thick dough forms. Let it rest, like maybe forever.
- PREP FOR BAKING: When you’re ready to bake, preheat the oven to 450. Stick a 6 quart enamel coated cast iron Lodge Dutch Oven (or similar) in the oven for about 30 minutes to heat. At this point, the dough should be big and puffy and pretty loose. Gently scrape the dough out onto a well-floured surface. (Remember: NO KNEAD.) Gently shape it into a ball with flour on the outside, set on a piece of parchment, and cover with plastic while your pan heats up.
- BAKE: Remove the plastic from the dough. Lift the dough and parchment together into the pan so the parchment lines the bottom of the hot pan (be careful not to touch the pan since it’s very hot). Bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Remove the cover and bake another 10-15 minutes to get the exterior nice and golden brown and crispy. Voila! Done.
The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products we use and love!
If you do not have a Dutch Oven: You will just need an oven-safe pot or pan with an oven-safe tight-fitting lid. Please check instructions on whatever you use to ensure it can be heated to 450 degrees (empty for instruction #2).
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: bread
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: easy, tasty, sourdough