Are you tired of dealing with your Pinterest descriptions not working? We created a solution. Now you can optimize your blog for Pinterest and SEO all at once!
We understand your frustration when Pinterest disregards the carefully crafted titles and descriptions you created for your blog images.
It can be disheartening, but fear not! Tasty Pins is here to save the day. ?
Our plugin ensures that your Pinterest titles and descriptions appear exactly as intended when someone pins your images. No more worries about Pinterest descriptions not showing on pins!
Picture the satisfaction of seeing your content presented just the way you envisioned it.
We're here to help you make the most of your time spent writing Pinterest descriptions. With our WordPress plugin, you can captivate your audience, boost your visibility, and truly own your Pinterest presence.
Let's delve into this fix and discover why it's crucial!
How to Customize Pinterest Descriptions
While other Pinterest WordPress plugins are still waiting for Pinterest to resolve this issue, we at Tasty Pins have worked hard to fix the problem.
Plus, accessing our solution is easy! You just have a couple steps:
1. Download Tasty Pins on your WordPress site.
2. Fill out the Pinterest Text field so your images have a great description.
That's it! That's all it takes to add your descriptions to Pinterest!
Now that the titles and descriptions for each image appear in the pin as they should, you've got a powerful tool in your hands to enhance your Pinterest strategy. ?
Here are some of the benefits of using Tasty Pins for Pinterest descriptions:
- Setting unique descriptions for your blog images with relevant keywords lets you capture the attention of Pinners and boost your SEO.
- Your specific Pinterest pin titles and descriptions easily carry over to your pins, providing a seamless user experience.
- Compelling pin descriptions on Pinterest help users explore your website, driving traffic engagement, and potential clicks!
- Boost your searchability for specific titles and descriptions to optimize your images.
Now, every description for Pinterest pins shows up as it should. Use the power of custom Pinterest descriptions to level up your blogging game!
Good descriptions on Pinterest boost your blog’s visibility, engage your audience, and drive traffic!
To write the best Pinterest pin descriptions or for help writing a title for a Pinterest post, check out How to Write Great Pinterest Image Descriptions.
Get Your Pins to Stand Out
Tasty Pins is like a magic wand for your blog images, giving you all the power to make them shine and stand out on Pinterest.
In addition to customized Pinterest titles and descriptions for your blog images, Tasty Pins offers a ton of fantastic features. ?
Check it out:
- Use Alt Text for SEO: Tasty Pins optimizes alt text for search engines and Pinterest!
- Hide Pinterest-Specific Images from Your Page: Easily add hidden Pinterest-specific images to your website.
- Disable Pinning on Certain Images: Choose which images can be pinned, giving your readers the best options.
- Add a Hover Button on All Images: Add a “Pin It” button to your images with customizable hover buttons.
- Pinterest Follow Box: This increases your Pinterest followers by adding a follow button after image pinning.
- Add a Pinterest Banner on Post Images: Automatically include a Pinterest call-to-action banner in your blog post!
- Force Pinning of Hidden Images: Ensure users can Pin an image, even if it’s hidden, with a simple button click!
- Character Count: The Pinterest description character limit optimizes your descriptions for what’s visible.
With Tasty Pins, you have the power to optimize, customize, and engage like a Pinterest pro!
So get ready to take your social media presence to new heights with Tasty Pin’s custom descriptions and Pin titles for Pinterest!
More on Pinterest Marketing
Ready to learn more about Pinterest SEO and marketing? We’ve got you covered.
To learn about adding a Pinterest profile, pin, and board to your blog, check out How to Embed Pinterest in WordPress (Board, Pin, & Profile).
And if you’re looking for a Pinterest marketing strategy, visit How to Promote Your Blog on Pinterest: A Step-by-Step Guide.